Tuesday, January 12, 2010

u are sooo coOl!!!

wh3n i am waiting fOr the trafic light that day.
I found that U ARE SO COOL!!!
let me introduce her.
likE her style very muCh.
her hair.
her typ3 n.....

errrr...
talK abt my friendS today
first.i thankS all of my frenSs 4 d bday giFt.
love them very muCh!!!
HC.ur padi hiiior.i cal her 米米liao.niCe name hor??^^...
JW.yr musical thinG ahh~I wan it very long liao.So liao jie me.
CY.yr pocupin3s lai d hior??i din decorate my garden.jz pai sui on my deSk.2 2 sooo cute!!!
WL.yr piggy whoooo-hooooo.So nice.bt hor,i din chao4 mirror d.So i take 4 k.c hain niah!!!
SaM.piggy again.THAT One too cute liao.i she bu de throw rubbish.So...i put CANDY in it.
ZY.dun b sad.u gt lai i tOh very very very happy liaO!!!

SOME pics taken that day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment